The essence and framework of separate work of pupil
The organization of separate work depends mostly in the outcomes of students learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of students is a rather broad concept, into the interpretation of which different approaches were formed, that will be due to differences in knowing the essence with this phenomenon.
Frequently, independent work is regarded as an independent sort of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different methods to separate work of pupils
As well, its crucial features think about compulsory classes into the assigned time schedule associated with university time, work minus the direct participation associated with instructor, but also for the required control. Relating to other statements, independent work involves all active mental task of students within the academic process, may be the internal basis of communication between different kinds and kinds of occupation among on their own. Considering separate work as the key approach to gaining knowledge, adherents of the approach argue so it covers cognitive activity, which students execute not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, exams, during defense of coursework, diploma documents, etc. This is certainly, separate work, based on this eyesight, encompasses all types and forms of the academic process.
In essence, independent work is a working mental activity of a student linked to the execution of an exercise task. The clear presence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are believed to be characteristic indications of independent work. The tasks that pupils have to tackle inside their educational tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation of this material regarding the topic, which will be considered during the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, suggested by the academic literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum system;
- re solving tasks, carrying out experiments, experiments, and so forth;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) at the tutorial;
- preparation needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Every one of these components of the educational process are independent work, because pupils perform them to some extent individually, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of student
Independent tasks are an academic activity for the pupil, targeted at learning and mastering the materials of this subject minus the direct involvement for the instructor.
Independent work on the fulfillment for the research task encompasses three phases.
- Preparation associated with pupil when it comes to task, theoretical, emotional, organizational, methodological and logistical help of separate work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested in his intellectual readiness, that is, the capability to apply their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness could be the capacity to optimally prepare an unbiased work, skillfully make use of how to write a research paper example the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, psychological operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The pupil’s psychological readiness presupposes, to start with, the clear presence of motives for doing a specific task. To help the job set before the student in order to become the motive of their mental, practical task, it should be perceived by him. The inner perception regarding the task starts with an actualization of this motive, which prompts the pupil to execute the job, and, appropriately, to arrange their own separate work.
- The success of the preparatory stage depends upon the organizational, methodological, material and technical help for the pupil’s separate work (availability of literary works, methodological recommendations, visual aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the research project. This is actually the most important and a lot of responsible phase within the pupil’s separate work. Because the educational task and most often does occur in the educational-cognitive kind, in the act of their implementation involved all mental procedures that provide intellectual activity: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the job is impacted by such individual qualities for the pupil as dedication, perseverance, duty, etc.
- Analysis of this completed task could be the last stage of independent work. Throughout the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the quality and period of the task, the efficiency associated with the methods and tools utilized in the entire process of separate work.